What do you guys think 16s Buddyclub SF for my 94 LS

2ndName

So guys what do you think about this deal?

I can pick up a set of 16" Buddy Club SF in Matte Black Limited Edition on a set of 205/40VR-16 SS595 Performance Tires by Federal for $680.

Good or no good?

Let me know please. I need to know if I am getting ripped off or getting a deal.

Thanks

2ndName

I got the rims and tires today. I had to go with 205.16.40 instead of 45. It was my only option. Next set of tires will be 45 for sure tho.

Rims looks nice in Black.

I will post some pics up once I wash my car and install a few more things.

How big of a difference would 45 feel compared to 40?

2ndName

That's a quick shot of it mounted.

I like the look of 205/40/16, but it would be much better if my car is lowered.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
not bad i like those...well looking forward to seeing the full car shot when they're all on...

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
jus remember that they are SF, i forgot exactly what i stands for but its a cheaper model of that style rim. i'm not saying that they are cheap copies or anything like that. they are legit and manufactured by buddy club, its just not as strong as the original one. but hey, i rather get the buddy clubs than rotas... manily cause its made by a respected good company and rotas have been proven to break/bend in harsh conditions..

btw it looks nice, u need some full shots

g3teg97

Super Moderator
SilverDB8 said:
rotas have been proven to break/bend in harsh conditions..
For the price, they couldn't be beat, but next time I'm probably going with the real deal instead of the knock-off.

2ndName

The SF series is cheaper, but still light weight. However, they are cast rims. That is why, just like Rotas.

siscoke

lookin nice man like the rims ALOT to bad they dont come in gold :p would dare to repaint them gold and put them under my ITR :D