what do u think about this

integra3g

i know not many people here are bodykit fans but ive been thinking and i really wanna get one but the front bumper and nothing else here is a pic of the one that im looking to get within the next few months and probably if i do go with this one i will add some clear corners and some halos

KaosTheory

DSMER
im not much of a body kit person but more of a sleeper, but if you want a new look, just go to your local speed shop and have them import a front clip!
but the front nose piece you got their is.....uhh...ok

Britty

If you get a kit, you can't get JUST the front bumper. Imo, it just doesn't flow. It'll look ok from the front, but from the side...the lines are all of and it doesn't look clean. Cars with kits can look decent, but you gotta have the sides and rear to go with it.

Never been a fan of kits. I hated driving around with one. It just wasn't practical. But hey, if you like it, go for it...you're the one driving it. :)

MoJoJoJo

Banned
i'm a JDM whore...not that you guys dont already know...neva was a big fan of big kits and stuff...but i do like that kit...its a bomex kit, if your going for show..that is the kit you should get, i said the same thing to this other guy on club integra, i forget who. but thats a nice kit

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
i like the kit, but you do have to go full body... theres this guy here with a civic with only the front end on it and it looks so rice! you cant do that to an integra...

Vistec R

i like the bomex kit not alot of people have them... please dont get the black widown one or think about it the shit is play out badly

mekton

im not a big fan of ki t on integra but the bomex is one of the few that looks nice but you must put the full kit not only the bumper :)