what color to paint?

ls_gsr

SUp guys again i have a 95 gsr and want to repaint it.right now its white but the paint job SUCKS!!!So question to you what color shouw i go with.I was thinking dark gold,dark olive,or going back championship white.Any other colors and pics that you think looks hot on tegs.I'm going for the JDM look not the "blingbling fast and furious " look

ls_gsr

i'm looking for a color that stands outfrom the other cars around here so thats why i really want something other than black or white and can you guys post some picsof some nice paint jobs on tegs or civics thanks

ls_gsr

yeah they are some nice cars but all of them are white black or yellow sorry but i'm looking to stand out.again not bling bling but a nice clean jdm color i'm really looking hard at olive green.any pics of other colors welcome

ls_gsr

white is the very last choice.i mean come on guys how many integras do you have to see that is white black or silver?!?!

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
well let's see you could always try some type of brown or orange. you dont see that very often. it the very last pink. but dont do that. :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
dc2GS-R said:
Championship white :thumbs up

White > Black > all others
Gunmetal > Black > White> all others

Gunmetal FTW :twisted:
The integras had a special run of a color called Thunder Grey Metalic

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Gunmetal > Black > White> all others