Wednesday Night Strip Racing @ Sac Raceway - 2011

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Get there and meet up with Dylan (Samurai_Blue), myself, and hopefully other members from the Nor*Cal sector - but not Ryan because he doesn't love us :cry:

http://www.sacramentoraceway.com/wednesdaynight.html

Check the link above for info; I believe it's $15 to race, but I'm not sure how much spectator seats are

I know myself and Dylan will be there this coming Wednesday, April 20th, and I will update the thread for other days when people confirm that they're coming.

Obviously this is not a CI organized event, so while you are out there, you are representing the whole site; so don't make us look like idiots, please.

Who's coming with me, man; who's coming with me?

Roll Call - 4/20/11

1. Samurai_Blue

2. OGstackadolla

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lmao you aint repersenting the site you are representing yourself lmao hahahhaha

its i think 7 to spectate 7 or 10 and 12 to spectate and park inside there is also outside parking avalible

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im gonna be real i aint doin shit after lmao im going home and sleeping

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
D00D I WANNA GO. Lol. That's cheap. But the gas is killer. I know why Ryan doesn't wanna go. :)

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Ryan's not showing up anymore. :( I would go just to cheer you guys on cuz I make a good chearleader.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
AWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA. I thought you were posting something about how you were going to flake, haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
nope girly has school all day tomorrow i think and i dont smoke so ill be there. ill probably be there before you so call me so i can run and then wait for you and we can grid together