Ways to improve the site?

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to post this to get some feedback on how to make the site better and in return get some more members go the site. A few things I hope to be starting are regular raffles, a montly desktop calendar and more.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
more arcade games please. im pretty sure everyone else is behind that idea.

EDIT: also im pretty sure you're alrdy aware but the "acura integra specs" and "how to's" link are invalid.

Last edited:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I think it's pretty sweet the way it is. Maybe have a section next to the news for Winner of ROTM and ROTY

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah, the calendar only goes to December 2006.

BTW, the welcome bulletin to visitors on the homepage has a typo in it. "Intitle" shoud be "entitle" :thumbs up

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Just a question. Is there a premium membership for the site?

Im down with a primium membership. Make it the same price as cc 10 bucks for 6 months. Even if people dont get anything out of a premium membership, it helps to keep the site going. I also noticed when I click on the support tab, I cant see any pic's of the ci gear. Maybe just me?

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I think our How-To section could use a bit of work. That section is cluttered with people asking how to do something versus people explaining how.

In my opinion, it could use a little organization. Maybe there could be two subcategories in the How-To's (1. requests/questions; 2. actual informative archives). Then a breakdown under those (i.e. exterior, interior, lighting, detailing, maintenance, etc). Kinda like how they have it set up over on TI.

I feel it would make it easier to search for what you need. :twocents:

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
my ideas...

- a way create a trial period for new users. we've been getting a lot of newbies trying to sell their crap. perhaps lock the classified section for new users or prevent them from posting.

- we need a archive section, seen lots of folks asking the same damn question all the time. mostly the 98-01 front ends on 94-97, i just nocitved theirs a FAQ section, but it looks the same as the search button.

- if we can somehow incoprate RSX owners onto the site it would be nice... they are integras too, but iono if RSX owners know that :p j/k

- the arcade section could use a little upgrade, been having the same o games in ages.

thats all i can think of right now...

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Add ROTM members to a rotating banner image when to refresh or go to a new page.
Add ROTM members to a rotating banner image when to refresh or go to a new page.
- a way create a trial period for new users. we've been getting a lot of newbies trying to sell their crap. perhaps lock the classified section for new users or prevent them from posting.