water in headlights

k624ash

Im pretty sure this is a common problem. I keep getting water in my headlight, only on the passender side. Im missing my wheel lining on that side, would this have something to do with it?
How do i get the water out and keep it out? I already siliconed the hell out of it once, i dont know how the water is getting in. Can i block off the little ventialation hoses? or does the headlight need some ventilation. I dont know if thats how its getting in, but when i took the headlight out i drained most of it through that hole.
i was thinking of drilling holes at the bottom of the headlight, but i dont want to do that unless everything else fails.

k624ash

i ran the ac of my car into the bulb sockets on the headlight, that worked pretty good. Im gonna seal it up best i can now with some silicone

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
are they aftermarket or stock cuz aftermarket is a very common problem i dont get alot of water in mine just a little condensation here and there in the winter but thats about it

k624ash

they are aftermarket. right when i got them i tried to seal them up good, and then i got water anyway. so i took them off dried them out and sealed more. still got water. I did it again but i have a feeling ill get more water in there.
Im gonna buy a new wheel well lining, maybe that will help keep it out