Water in front blinkers

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
i remember someone saying somethin like drilling small holes underniether to let it drain out .. i was thinking about toing this because there so much condensation and water in them it looks so shitty. good idea or bad idea, if bad gimme another suggestion cause im about to rip em out completely

redwing24

My other ride is a Ruckus
I've done it before on my civic headlights for a quick fix. I would pull them out heat them up and take the lenses apart find where the water is getting in and and clean the lens on the inside, because there will be water spots on the inside reseal the unit. That would be the right fix.

yunwawa

hair dryer or heat gun are your best bet. than re seal them and you should be good to go. If you drill the hole in them, once the water has dried out or the hair dryer has heated the water out, you can just seal the hole. Hope that helps.

Bizkit64

Yo?
I used a hair dryer... broke one in fact... Takes FOR EVER!!!!... then I cleaned up the seals and so far no water

redwing24

If your trying to take them apart the easiest way is use your oven. Bake em, then pull apart.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
no i just want the water and condensation out, so drill holes and seal bak up. seal them bak up with what

yunwawa

there's a bunch of stuff at napa stores. Some basic clear sealant works best or go to a surf store/Lowes and get some quick acting acylic/ fiberglass solution. But then it won't ever come off :(

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
lol well silicone it is, and if i wanna clean my headlights out, pop em out bake em and pull em apart clean em then just snap back together?

redwing24

yes, just bake at 185 for about 7 minutes, don't do it too long or you will fuck em up. then you will have to bake them again after cleaning so the sealant gets gooie again and put them back together. A knife will be handy to cut open some of the sealant too.