wanna put drl's on integra

b16adx

Black ops beast
hey CI,was wondering if anybody knew what it will take to put drl (daytime running lamps) on my 94 integra gsr. i know that canadian integras have them. also, are usdm integras wired up for drl's.all i have to do is plug some
missing relays or switches. i wanna go with the oem look.so dont want any fast and furious switches. if anybody has part numbers that will help me with this install. appreciate any kind of help.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
theres write ups everywhere about this. on TI, HT..... personally i think its ugly as hell really no point IMO its just a yellow light in your highbeams housing glowing. i think with your ambers on your fine but thats just me.

PogKai

B20VTEC
I don't see the point.. and if I had a car with them, I'll try to disable them.. I find it annoying.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
You could do it...

Put the lights where you want them, route the wires to a relay that powers on when "ignition on" is active. If you want to get technical, run it to the relay of the e-brake switch too so they turn off when you pull the brake up.

I like the look IMO. I have fog lights as drls

g3teg97

Super Moderator
It looks kinda stupid on an Integra IMO. There's no purpose in my eyes, other to try to look like a GM vehicle with DRLs. If you need/want some sort of small light like that, why not run your parking lights?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
I had installed DRLs' on my gsr, I had them hooked up to a oem fog light switch so I could turn them off and on whenever

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I don't see the point.. and if I had a car with them, I'll try to disable them.. I find it annoying.
Agreed!

I bet GM has a deal with battery manufacturers. That is probably why they tried to petition the DOT to make DRL's mandatory on every vehicle. What assholes!

b16adx

Black ops beast
Thanks Guys On Your Input.based On What You Guys Think Bout This Install.im Not Going To Go With It.once I Tought About It Some More.it Kinda Is Stupid To Have Them.also, Based On My Location It Will Be Useless. Ill Just Move On To Bigger Better Things,and Spend My Money On Something More Useful.