update on ls/vtec build

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
already well i have changed some things on my project so here is the list of every thing from block up
Jdm Gsr tranny
Exedy Stage 1 street clutch
b18b block and crank
ge rods and arp rod bolts
ctr piston heads
gsr head skunk2 dual springs and retainers
arp head studs
Golden eagle conversion kit
type r lost motion device ,vtec selnoid,throttle body
skunk 2 intake manifold
skunk 2 stage 2 cams
unorthidox gam gears
greddy full evo exhuast

tell me what u think

CHILD

all day all JDM
i think we need to start lookin' at engine management. Neptune, Hondata, AEM (overpriced IMO) you gotta let that beast loose!

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
CHILD said:
i think we need to start lookin' at engine management. Neptune, Hondata, AEM (overpriced IMO) you gotta let that beast loose!
i knew i forgot to add something i nave a hondata s200 reprogrammable ecu

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
i was told that i would be pushing around 200whp

CHILD

all day all JDM
the power output is gonna be solely based on the tuning. But you could make the 200whp faily easily

g3teg94

94 Ls/vtec
ya they said at the least 200whp my goal is 215 220 so i can whoop this kids srt 4 bc he talks to much shit

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
g3teg94 said:
ya they said at the least 200whp my goal is 215 220 so i can whoop this kids srt 4 bc he talks to much shit
Hate to burst your bubble, but you will not hit 200+whp with those parts. at most 200bhp, roughly 170whp. get higher compression pistons, and jun cams. then maybe.

steelies_ftw

g3teg94 said:
i was told that i would be pushing around 200whp

never know, he could just barely hit 200, or he could romp over it and hit like 230's, depends on how well its built and all that crap, but yea dude look more like 220's

speedin

The Transporter
all those mods and no stroke? damn convert it to a 2.2L get the eagle kit. comes with all the goodies