Unknown noise coming from passenger rear

crazylegs

Ok its weird. It only happens for maybe the first two minutes I drive my car after its been parked. It sounds like a deep Vibrating rubbing noise not a squeal its been happening for about a month now. I just replaced the wheel bearing/hub assembly as I thought that could be it. It wasnt but once I got it down It did need to be done.
Next thing I'm thinking is that maybe its a caliper problem so I bought a new one today.
I am riding on stock suspension at the moment and it does make noise when I jump on the side of my door sill. I just dont think it could be shocks or springs because it goes away.
The reason im posting is if anyone has any ideas before I cant return a $150 caliper for no reason Im all ears.
Any ideas are encouraged
Thanks
Chris

Shea

well now...
possibly a seized caliper? maybe once it gets hot it expands and the noise isn't as noticeable

where are from?

crazylegs

I am from Vancouver area. the weird thing is though if I dont brake at all it still goes away, I am running hawk pads with power slot rotors so they do take some good braking to get up to temp.

Shea

well now...
crazylegs said:
I am from Vancouver area. the weird thing is though if I dont brake at all it still goes away, I am running hawk pads with power slot rotors so they do take some good braking to get up to temp.
it might be some severe surface rub...but you would hear that all the time i guess

crazylegs

yeah I thought of this as well but it is only coming from one tire as well and is only for a short period of time