Under-hood fuse box

Man A

homewreker
uhm main wire harness. lol no but seriously if you got that pic from the scanned version of the manual you should be able to go to the chapter that says electrical. in there is a list of the connectors and what they go to. my guess would be that it goes to something fused in that box. now in the maual it says connector C225 from the main harness (that plugs in there) has 3 cavities (3 wires maybe). and there are 3 fuses for the ABS. so im gonna have to say ABS.

anyone else can verify?

do you have abs?
if not is there a wire plugged into there? just wondering cause im removing my abs

im just using my basic logic. Just because I dont wanna have to go thru the wire diagrams. and thats just what you might have to do. good luck

ricestick

BOOST HEAD
ok here is what i think it is, there are 2 wires going to that plug there a 3 wires in the pink plug right below it. i found that the 3 wires in the pink plug are for abs and hazzards, now looking at the plug i need to indentify, i think the thick white wire with a red stripe is abs, the other not sure, i just ramoved my abs so i'm trying to take out as much as i can.
I don't have any kind of manual i got this pic from g2.com which i searched a found 2 other people asking the same thing, no replies, that site blows. its sad to say but it does. i seem to find more help on here then g2.com
Anyways if anybody knows what 2 wires theses ar one is a thcik white wire with red stripe, other is a yellow with a green stripe
here is a pic of what i have found so far, this guy is asking about the other plug but if notice he dosen't have abs so u can see what wires are missing.and fuses. i'm thinking the thick white w/red stripe is abs cause i don't see it in the pic

and here is a guy with abs, u can see what fuses and wires are still pluged in

Man A

homewreker
ill tell you what. give me your email and i will try to send you a .zip copy of the manual. As for g2ic- yea ppl on there always want to tell you to search. yes there is a lot of info there put its scatered all over. ppl just need quik answers not search for hours. besides i hate the search function there.