undecided!

BIGB90teg

Ok I know this isn't the wheel section but I don't want everybody filling my thread with useless stuff, and I just want the DA guys to give there opinions! I'm in a tough bind here I'm looking at wheels but I can't decide between flat black 16x7 slipstreams OR silver 16x7 enkei OR52's! I know this isn't that great cuz I don't have pics of the 2 wheels cuz I'm doin this off my phone and can't paste stuff off of it but if anybody could score some pics for me and give opinions that would be great thanx guys!

da9_16boi

i thnk enkeis look sick on a da. rota slips are getting old.lol too many ppl have them. rota circuit 8 looks good on a da tho. my friend had them and they looked sick

BIGB90teg

True that with the slips I just have always liked them, and also amen to the RPF1's but they come in black now so silver or black 16x7's??? That is the question!

BIGB90teg

Black it is cuz that's the color I was gonna go with for the slips and I forgot to add that my DA is black on black right now so with the black RPF1's its gonna be murdered out lol specially when my option racing black housing projectors come in! Now if only I could make up my mind on the powerplant id be set I buy and sell parts like there's no 2Morrow and can't stick with one build its kind of disappointing in a way! Any suggestions lol! My power goal is ROUGHLY between 250-300 I'm on the split path between H22 all motor maybe a lil juice or boost, but I definately don't want to be just like every other DA on the block u know!