Type R conversion suggestions

onepoint-gsr

I was looking for a Type R conversion w/ HID for my 1995 GSR, I was wanting some suggestions where to find one for a good price. I have looked at ebay but I want to try to get out of paying alot for shipping. What would you suggest?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Try extreme dimensions, they have a fiberglass conversion for $1800. Or the Carbon Fiber conversion for $3200. Its gonna be hard not to pay a lot for shipping when you are getting something that big.

UNDERGROUNDAUTO

Ominous G2 said:
Try extreme dimensions, they have a fiberglass conversion for $1800. Or the Carbon Fiber conversion for $3200. Its gonna be hard not to pay a lot for shipping when you are getting something that big.
do not go with the fiberglass conversions, they are junk. go oem metal for proper fitment. you should get one from a reputable buisness (like password jdm, jhp usa, etc..) so you know what you r getting. you have to pay to play, thats just how it is.
if you have any further questions you can pm me if you like.
dave

siscoke

if ur willing to pay like 3200 for a almost similar look you must be nuts imho (i suspect ur talking about the +98 conversion usdm..) for like 300$ more you could get a JDM conversion :s

greetz sis

1329itr00

Type R
yea it just came to my head cause he wants the hid conversion... theres a lot of places you can get it... you can get piece by piece if you need to also... and i also say go with the oem you know it will fit perfect and everything... and get the non hid' and put hid's in them its a lil cheaper i think