type one racing exhaust

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
I've heard this is one of the best exhaust systems on the market, I could get one for $650 shipped is this a good price? I cant find it anywhere on the internet to see what they have their prices at.

1329itr00

Type R
i had that on my old type r i loved it... it sounds so good

i had this one

i got my axle back used for 150 and it was in perfect condition

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
^^^^ $150? damn thats a good ass price, if i remember right type one [ T1R ] is aka SPOON

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
yes that is correct. $150 is a damn good price im actually trying to decide whether I should go with the 63 mm piping or the 70mm piping. I emailed the guy for pricing on the 70mm. Tryin to get hooked up with a sponsorship too cuz Im doin a shit load of work on the car in the next couple of months

1329itr00

Type R
yea i was lucky as hell when i found that cause it was basically an even trade for me cause my friend bought my apexi N1 axle back for 125 so it was only an extra 25 really lol and the guy was a good guy... i'll look around to see if i can find something for you cause ive been looking for a while now and i'm only finding it for the preludes used... but i think i wanna get the mugen axle back but i'll let you know if i find one for ya