turning corners problems

dragboi

Sedan Tuner
hey im having problems when im taking corners.... going slow on turns nothing happens, but as i go a little faster i hear this nasty noise like something is about to break...........anyone have any idea what the problem may be?????

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
lol!

uhh.... that is probably the MOST vague question I have ever heard....

Where's it comming from? Grinding? Klunking? Clicking? Snapping?

More specific please....

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah bro. We need more information to really see what the problem is.

dragboi

Sedan Tuner
umm its coming from the front driver side..... when im turning it slams that side down pretty hard like scrapping noise like metal hitting metal like noise......

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sounds like you got a blown shock. Or shocks, depending if it happens on both sides.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
are you dropped or riding on a stock setup?

illmatic_dc2

...gsr x 3.....
possibly blown shock or shocks...or it could also be that you're just riding a little too low, most likely blown shock tho...

if it's a loud clicking noise, then it's your axles...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
did you look at them yet?

See if there is any visual damage. like if you can see the spring not on the strut mount anymore that could be a problem, or any seepage comming from the strut, thats bad too.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dragboi said:
riding on tein h-tech with kyb gr-2 shocks...........
Yeah, GR-2s won't last too long. They are made to be OEM replacements, not performance shocks.

dragboi

Sedan Tuner
yea i know they are stock replacements, but i jsut install them like 3 days ago.......even though they wont last long but i dont think they will go out that fast.......