turbo is gettin put on now what next????????

swalgier

thinkin jdm front end and paint cant think of a color to go with my rims need help

my engine willl have the turbo pics up as soon as i get back from aruba the 30th

i also have a carbon hatch that needs to get put on but no one will put glassss in it its pissin me offf but need help with a new color choice

swalgier

rust gets fixed when it gets painted so figurin that shit out need a color

swalgier

welll got back from aruba last night and called garage this morning car is not done sent out ecu to HONDATA over 2 weeks ago and jsut got it back they said would take weeek at most on bad terms with them and intercoolerpiping from Treadstoneperformance.com was the worst fitting every pipe had to be cut and rewelded they state its a direct fit no welding needed so tehy said there workin on it allll day tonight till around midnight to try and get it done

jdm jon

some body work n wheels.

can nvr go wrong with black or white, since they look good with any color rims.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Id keep it that color. I wouldnt put a JDM front on it....Its over played IMO. Id go with 98-01 front, fix the cancer and just paint it its original color.

jdm jon

Id keep it that color. I wouldnt put a JDM front on it....Its over played IMO. Id go with 98-01 front, fix the cancer and just paint it its original color.

\
heres my baby.
played out?
i dont care...it just looks to good. though i might respray somethin else one day.