Trying to solve my problem

1994ls

Hello all

I have a 1994 Ls 4door with 163k miles on it
I am having a few problems that i thought maybe someone one the board could help me with
I was told that part of my problem was that if i have to fool around with my alarm switch to get my car started that i have a poor alarm battery anyone every heard of that would it be easier to take out the old one and put in a new one.
Also the car stutters along so i think i need to do a tune up like ngk spark plugs and wires, msd cap and rotor. and of course new battery and oil change.
If any one has had these problems feel free to post or email me
Thank you all for your time

94DCTeg

Reppin Tha 701
yes i would deff start with plugs and wires, that is just me

Backwoodz Tuner

Yeah try replacin that switch, cuz that don't sound right. Or take it down to your local sound shop and have a tech take alook at it.

Also a lil maintenance goes a long way. Get a chilton and go from there. Or go to hondahook.com , get an account and down load the free integ manual. Can't go wrong with free lol

maluskeeter

first bet is to start off gettin an integ manual, like said above..but as far making a "sound"?, what kind of sound? it could be rotor associated or spark plugs but this depends on the type of sound..squeaky, etc...