Tranny problem?

GSRxJK89

Hey guys, ive been having this problem for awhile where my car, while i am driving, start to hold back and then suddenly forward. It is not everytime i drive, but it goes on and off inconsistently. While the problem is happening, and i am in neutral, i notice my rpms start to drop by itself while my car is idling, then later it'll go back to normal. Has anyone had this problem and know what it is? Also sometimes if i were at a dead stop and i put my car to first holding the clutch all the way down not letting go at all, i can hear my car start to sputter as if i was letting go of the clutch without any gas, almost stalling.

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
its justyou!! ur new to driving a stick, you'll get use to it man.!!!8) :lol: :lol: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :D

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ Don't listen to him, he thinks he's big shit cause he talks a lot of trash to new guys

I'm not quite sure i know what you're asking... While your in neutral the car's idle will fall? do you mean like fall and almost die, or just fall really low?

My car idles (when warm) at about 400-500 rpm. I know thats not what it is supost to be at, but the car doesnt ever die. Maybe it's just doing that. I guess I'm really not sure what you are asking...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Kuchtaboy said:
I'm not quite sure i know what you're asking... While your in neutral the car's idle will fall? do you mean like fall and almost die, or just fall really low?
fall and almost die + fall and really low = same shit, no? my teg idles pretty low in neutral.

p.s. to the guy that says he's not use to driving stick yet...he said that his clutch was in all the way at one of the stops. why the fuck would it bog unless he let off the clutch? which he said he didn't...

okay, i can't help you. hopefully one of our more knowledgable members can. i just felt like posting. lol goodnight.