tranny & axle problems

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
well as some as u know ive been working on my car ever since my tranny started making some weird ass noise and leaking oil. well the car is in the air now ive disconected t everything i just need to get the axle out from the tranny so im talking about the passenger shide axle , ive done axles in the past and they come very easy to me but for some reason i cant tskr the sxle out of the tranny ive used pb blast wd-40 prybars shaking gigglin heat all but notting id working what do u guys thin or recomend i should do or try . i need to get that out to investigate whats the hell is going on in there and plus ill be pulling the tranny out and replacing the motormount with energy inserts ass soon as the tranny is out

Winki

Undercover mod
well if pry bars and such arnt working take out the driver side axel and midshaft and punch it out thats only other thing i can think of. but that is a lot eisier if you have LSD

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
prybar worked fine for me i let it soak in brake free overnight and the next day it came right out

this was on that 94 civic i had for a while though.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Winki said:
well if pry bars and such arnt working take out the driver side axel and midshaft and punch it out thats only other thing i can think of. but that is a lot eisier if you have LSD
I THINK ILL TRY THIS SINCE EVERYTHING ELSE HAS FAILED CUZ I HAVE A QUAIF LSD IN THE TRANNY SO HOPEFULLY I CAN GET THE BITCH OUT

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Melt said:
prybar worked fine for me i let it soak in brake free overnight and the next day it came right out

this was on that 94 civic i had for a while though.
LOL THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF I JUST DID MY SISTERS AXLES (BOTH) AND FINISHED IN A MATTER OF 1:30 HOURS THOSE FUKERS CAME OUT LIKE BUTTER WHY CAN MINES DO THAT WHY DOES MY SHIT HAVE TO BE DIFFICULT