Trader ratings still around?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I know jayjay was doing upgrades... we probably still do, I don't see why he would get rid of it.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Yeah Jay Jay's updating the site, and a few glitches have popped up in the process. One of those glitches being the ratings disappearing, Type of car is gone, a few dead links too. But it's a work in progress for him he can't do it all in one day, I think the trader ratings will be back.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
TegSox said:
Yeah Jay Jay's updating the site, and a few glitches have popped up in the process. One of those glitches being the ratings disappearing, Type of car is gone, a few dead links too. But it's a work in progress for him he can't do it all in one day, I think the trader ratings will be back.
Cool, I seen that it's being worked on just wondering about them. Always movin my posts man, one day I'll put them in the right place.:lol:

speedin

The Transporter
LowBoostCivic said:
i think its gone, cuz i had 3 trader ratings and now its gone

u got a mazda now aussie?

gay....
Faster than your RSX :p .

But they will be coming back. Just give him some time

LowBoostCivic

Banned
i'll be on the bwm forum next year...my sister is finally old enough to drive, getting a car for junior year, gonna give her my rsx...and i'll be moving on to something better :twisted:

speedin

The Transporter
LowBoostCivic said:
i'll be on the bwm forum next year...my sister is finally old enough to drive, getting a car for junior year, gonna give her my rsx...and i'll be moving on to something better :twisted:
what type of BMW?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
LowBoostCivic said:
i think its gone, cuz i had 3 trader ratings and now its gone

u got a mazda now aussie?

gay....
Hey man, if they made a honda that was as good for the price I would have bought that instead. :D Thats alright man, I still got love for you, but only cause your getting a bimmer:lol: J/K so yea what kind, what kind?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
LowBoostCivic said:
I might be there with you man, trying to pick up another old school M3, 88 perferably, cinnabar red, ohhhh yeaa!

LowBoostCivic

Banned
Kuchtaboy said:
lol, great! now mojo's going to rice ride a BMW! lol
please...if i can even fucking afford it..its fuckin 46grand...680 a month is not cheap...and the insurance...omg :shock: lol if we both compare cars by taking pics u would win the rice around :lol:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
LowBoostCivic said:
please...if i can even fucking afford it..its fuckin 46grand...680 a month is not cheap...and the insurance...omg :shock: lol if we both compare cars by taking pics u would win the rice around :lol:
lol, why am I the ricer, Your the one that tried to drift into a mailbox. lol

You just wait, My car is in work. your car is just sitting there doing nothing. lol