tinkering

yunwawa

So I went to get my tools and such from storage today. Low and behold I had some air breather filters in there for intake ystem. I yank the tube that wasn't clasped on and put the lil filters on. On the way home I saw a civic with an engine swap and decided to see what's up. I was severely ashamed about the difference. Sure they look nice but in the end I think i'll give them two more days before I chuck them back to storage. However in the low rpm they give a much crisper throttle response:lol: kinda. lol

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
do you mean lil tiny filters you can bypass the pcv valve with? doing that will make your car smell bad, not good for the ladies.

TypeR?

not only that but it will eventually fuck up your motor.
PCV systems are there for a reason.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
yeah they send "useless" (for lack of a better word) gasses through your exhaust system so that they dont end up poluting the earth

TypeR?

i believe it has more to do with Positive Crank case Ventilation and pressue rather than some hippies that dont like pollution

yunwawa

eh. whatever... I can change it in a minute. nothing major. I've decided what to do for my next mod though. I am going for a lw crank pulley. the rest of the money I saved will go to some cams