thumping or knocking noise

adoboracer

wow, its been a while since i been on here. but anyways....watsup guys, i am here cus i have a problem. there seems to be a noice coming from my engine area, specifically the tranny area i think. im not exactly sure, but my car makes this kind of thumping noise or knocking noise wen its in 3rd gear sometimes and up. its really loud wen u get into the higher gears and jus cruise, but it only makes the noise wen u hit the gas. it doesnt do this wen ur in neutral or nething like that. im not sure wat it is, but any help would be awesome. thanx guys and gals.

LaDY iNTEgRa 9

. . .MiSSiN dA tEg :(
could also be a trans mount. . ive had a similar problem in my eclipse but mine was doing it in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear sometimes... turned out to be a silly trans mount

adoboracer

thanx for the help u two. i'll check it out wen i can.

adoboracer

ok i ono, i checked the mounts and the seem fine. unless i didnt shake em good enuff or jus dont kno how to check em. lol. but anyways...neone else have a diagnosis?

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
check ur bushings on ur sway bar

iNotion

tha sounds like your flywheel.. that what happend to my homies car he started the same way and they his motor started loosing power when he turbo it... i changed his fly and clutch and problem when away.. but im not sure if that could be tha samething in your case but it can be a posibility