throwing some codes Needs some help!

LSvtecboi

ok here is my situation.. i took a obd2 auto LS and put a GSR tranny on it and put it into my GSR shell.. every since i did the build i have been throwing idle codes and every now and then my idle will bounce like crazy when i come to a stop with the car running (if i turn the car off and back on it will go away for a short while). i used the obd2 Ls man ecu when i put it together. I am throwing like 5 codes plus my o2 sensor codes because i dont have them all hooked up. the codes say they are the idle control system malfuction, and some more..

if i replace both o2 sensors with that fix my problem?
what sensor is for my idle control system?

and just a theory i was told that the auto iacv wont work with a manu ecu? is that true?

please help
if having the exact codes helps let me know i can go scan it again.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
send me the codes, i can just look them up at the valvoline i work at...fixing the o2 sensors may very well fix the probelm. they have a lot to do with what the car does as far as what air/fuel mixtures to use based on what your emissions are...i dont really know about the idle sensor

LSvtecboi

ok i just scanned my dc2 and these are the codes i got:

P0453 EVAP emission control system pres sensor high
P0450 EVAP emission control system pres sensor fault
P0505 Idle control system malfunction (2 times)
P1337 Manufactures controlled ignition system or misfire
P0141 O2 sensor bank 1 sensor 2
P1660 Manufactures controlled computer and auxiliary ouputs

ok which ones of these will go away with the new O2 sensor and how to i get rid of the rest.. please help

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well evap is just the gas cap, misfire-may need new plugs and wires, second 02 sensor is probably gone, and i dont know about the others. those are what i think is wrong. take the car to an emissions shop, have them read the codes, and tell you what is wrong. thats the only way your gonna know for sure.