those of you who are dropped over 2" and change your own oil look here

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
how the hell do you get your car up on ramps to get under it ... i have a hard enough time getting under my car with it stock height now,, not to mention i already gotta put wood in front of the ramps so the bumper clears ... any sugesstions?

speedin

The Transporter
Melt said:
how the hell do you get your car up on ramps to get under it ... i have a hard enough time getting under my car with it stock height now,, not to mention i already gotta put wood in front of the ramps so the bumper clears ... any sugesstions?
4 low pro ramps. then u jack it. or get a air bag lift and a compressor (more $ tho)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
aight ill prob get some lower profile ones, cause the ramps i got now shoot the car up at least a foot

or ill try that jack

this car STOCK height seems to be about as far off the ground as my old accord was on h&r sports, tokico illuminas, and 215/45/17s

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
here's a tip, use bricks or a block of wood and drive over it, then slide the jack underneath and you're set

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
SilverDB8 said:
here's a tip, use bricks or a block of wood and drive over it, then slide the jack underneath and you're set
thats what i been doing when the ramps aint high enough but i like ramps a little better to do the oil change cause the cars more steady

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
those aint that high though, i could get about the same height out of these wood ones i got

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
teggyls said:
You Can Buy A Set At Pepboys
:(

closest pepboys is 15 miles away ... they closed like 10 stores in northern california, including the one here in my city.

ltrain

i tried those rhino ramps today and my car is dropped 2 inches and there not even close to clearence, your better off getting the ones on inline 4 .com

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
thank god I work at a lube shop. even if I didnt i still have access to a pit, a scissor lift, a drive on lift and low-pro jacks. 8) god damn it feels good to be me!! sorry fella's I dont mean to brag....