This sucks......

GSROWNSU

My 3rd gear syncro is starting to go out on me :cry: it's not bad yet so i'm gonna just keep moddin but i have to baby it in 3rd and i guess i'll fix it when i get the money.

209SpoonDC2

That sucks. You're gonna keep modding the car with a fucked up tranny? Why don't you just use the money you have for mods and buy a used ITR tranny? A modded motor is no fun w/o a decent tranny anyway.

GSROWNSU

209SpoonDC2 said:
That sucks. You're gonna keep modding the car with a fucked up tranny? Why don't you just use the money you have for mods and buy a used ITR tranny? A modded motor is no fun w/o a decent tranny anyway.
I know but my dad won't let me right now i don't know why but i told him about it and he just said "i don't wanna hear that ur just gonna have to baby it for now" so yea i guess i should fix the tranny first it sucks because it's 500 bucks to put in a 20 dollar part.

And the tranny isn't fucked up or anything it shifts great just not going into third lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Mine does it too, just dont go second to third real quick and its fine. I give it a second then im back to floorin it.

Regulator23

psssh take the time and drop ur tranny, and put the 20$ part in for 20$ ahah ;) my opinion anyway...just dont F#%& it up k?? ahah jk bro! it will be better soon, good news is u can get a new tranny and re-gear it for your fav drive style....look on the positve maaaaaannnn

209SpoonDC2

Get a Type R tranny! Get either a Civic Type R, or a 96-97 spec ITR, then add a 4.8 final drive. Plus, you'll have LSD! Those two trannies have quicker 4th and 5th gears compared to a JDM 98 spec ITR tranny. With the addtion of the 98spec ITR 4.8 final over the 96-97 4.4 final, you'll have much better acceleration than a stock 98 iTR tranny because of the quicker 4th and 5th combined with the newer final drive.
You can find one of those trannies used for around $900, plus $300 for the new final drive.
The main thing is you'll have greatly improved performance out of this mod. :)

209SpoonDC2

Yaaay! Yaaay! That's what I'm doing w/ my Civic. I'm matching that up w/ a Spoon B18C crate motor.
That should leave the domestics in the dust. lol