this is such bullshit!!!!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i was supposed to be getting my car back tomorrow which is thursday and i took off of work on friday to go get my alarm and tints done first thing friday morning but my car isnt gonna be done until about 3 o'clock friday which sucks so i just called my shop and told them im takin off monday instead of friday. and of course i get what i want so now pretty much everything will be done by monday. atleast i will have some time to redo my headlight bulb swap that i did i kinda just rigged it up for now but im going to redo all my wiring on the weekend, which is gonna look sweet, so ill have pics up this weekend off the car but ill have the finished pics on monday.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
sorry you hvae to wait man... But hey! It'll still look good right? Cant wait to see the end result!

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
i went and saw the body work, that shit looks hottttt!!!! tomorrow is the day boyz. hopefully i get it to my house and its nice enough to take a shitload of pics. im sooo excited. ive done so much work on the car since joining here almost a year ago