Theft Deterent

Shea

well now...
i've done the hood latch relocation and a cobra alarm but is there anything else that will keep my teggy safe? winning the award for most stolen car has me thinkin'... :shock:

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
A fuel pump cutoff switch is a popular cheap and easy mod.
Check out THIS THREAD and click on the link in the opening post, it talks about that and other things you can do to protect the Teg.

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
go high tech... replace your door locks with a little pad that scans your thumb print haha
funny thing is i can get those real cheap. the person i accually know did this to his benz. he installed 1 on the unerside of the drivers door handle. and it links to a comp in the trunk. real F'in trick. he shaved all the key holes :)

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
sounds cool but what happens if his battery dies ..dose his computer still recall his thumb prints.... it would be a bitch if the computer crashed ...lol

speedin

The Transporter
DJNAS said:
sounds cool but what happens if his battery dies ..dose his computer still recall his thumb prints.... it would be a bitch if the computer crashed ...lol
no it has back up batts, not to mention the draw is so friggin small. its a super simple comp

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
speedin said:
funny thing is i can get those real cheap. the person i accually know did this to his benz. he installed 1 on the unerside of the drivers door handle. and it links to a comp in the trunk. real F'in trick. he shaved all the key holes :)
That is a really damn cool idea. That would earn you mad points at a car show. It would be ultimate to put it right where the keyhole is, mold it into the panel, if it's possible with the Teg keyhole where it is. Totally damn trick.

speedin

The Transporter
TegSox said:
That is a really damn cool idea. That would earn you mad points at a car show. It would be ultimate to put it right where the keyhole is, mold it into the panel, if it's possible with the Teg keyhole where it is. Totally damn trick.
yea, he wanted to keep it hidden to confuse people. also he said if u mounted it somewhere exposed it could be damaged (these screens are as delicate as plasma screens :???: )

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
and to think i was just being a bit of a smart ass haha. but on the other hand... if i had the time and money id be doing it myself. that or like a retina scan. or a combined retina scan with like voice activation. "teggy... open my door. teggy... start. teggy... im tired... just drive home for me" haha. either way... theyre both hot

speedin

The Transporter
teg9five said:
and to think i was just being a bit of a smart ass haha. but on the other hand... if i had the time and money id be doing it myself. that or like a retina scan. or a combined retina scan with like voice activation. "teggy... open my door. teggy... start. teggy... im tired... just drive home for me" haha. either way... theyre both hot
hell yea thats what i cant wait for. "teggy im wasted, take me home" "teggy drive to california" "teggy go to the race track". ah yes the future will be pimp

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
wow thats hot i want that shit on my teg and maybe a strobing red light and i'll start to call her kit from now on lol

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
the only thing that i can think of that can 100% protect your car from theives is a garage other than that if they really want your car, they'd have it towed. and yea there are some dirty ass tow truck drivers.

LB3DR

By installing kill switches! You will need to install switches that you can turn on and off to be able to start your car.

I think this is a good ideas, I'm thinking about doing it to my car too. I'll let you know when I get it done.

paul