Tein suspension

steelies_ftw

k, im lookin at gettin a full tein setup, minus the edfc, supposed to be the basic damper i think, plus the top piece with the studs that come up through the chasis, i was just curious as to how much i should be paying, because a freind of mine is gonna get it for me for 700 bucks, comes with full coilovers shocks and struts and the top pieces, also compatible with edfc, just curious because i personally havent found a cheaper or better deal, and its a DC (hence the 3rd gen forum)

B18TEG

BLACK DA
thats a great price. normally i think they are like 800 or more and i thought that the basic asnt edfc compatible that you had to get the street or pro, but w/e its been a while since i looked at that stuff. . on a brighter note . ..my friend is getting me skunk 2's for my da for suuuuuper cheap . . .wooot woot

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
If the deal seems to good to be true, it might be. Make sure they aern't fake, check out THIS thread.

steelies_ftw

TegSox said:
If the deal seems to good to be true, it might be. Make sure they aern't fake, check out THIS thread.
yea, well ionno, my buddy in tulsa that i bought my full b16 head for 300 from said he knows the guy and said we might even be able to get it for500 if we find enuf people who want to buy , kinda like a group buy, but i cant even talk to him untill i have 700 bucks anyways, and that wont be for like another 2 weeks or so, but yea also if anyone wants details and wants to buy the setup i might be able to hook you up just pm me and ill see wut i can do and find out exactly wut were getting

sonicvybe

new driver
im gettin the tein SS for xmas woopeeeee...Tein ownz...FTW yay...no edfc tho..jus like u...better things to spend 300 bux on...

99teg LS

sonicvybe said:
im gettin the tein SS for xmas woopeeeee...Tein ownz...FTW yay...no edfc tho..jus like u...better things to spend 300 bux on...
:clap: