teg's locks are all broken

acura aaron

i recently bought myself a 2001 GS-R and was wondering if its comon on them that the locks break or if the previous owner sucked at life and broke them some how. My teg needs lots of work, ill be posting pictures soon.

GSratedR

Rated R
lol you think yours needs work. ha...haha......HAHAHAHA:lol: just messin with ya my cars almost dead. but is it like the power locks or they will just not lock at all even manually. sometimes the power locks go bad its not all that uncommon. you could pull off your door pannel and take a look.

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
well if the whole control is bad i dont think itll let you manually lock them anyway. hmm... not sure

fkn_fast

mine lock.....and i have power.....but the driver side wont unlock with the key.....i have to go to the other side......i hate it..........

malicious01

Malicious01 .Ls/VTEC.
i can no longer use my key to open my car... id have to prey for i to work lol... i been using my keychain power lock to open and lock my car... i cant open my trunk hatch unless i pop it from the inside driver lever... id say broken locks are common in teggys X_X

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
lol i broke the lock in my old civic .... one day the alarm remote died and i hadda go in the passenger side for the rest of the day!