Teg Died today plus lame tow Driver!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Yeah so my teg died on me today while going to acura to pick up parts. First thing I figured was timing belt, but I checked that while sitting in the middle of the street and it was fine. My buddy black Mike came and we pushed it into a parking lot till the tow truck driver came.

Now this dude,was talkin so much shit omg, First thing hey said was nice car, i said its better when its running. Then he starts talkin about his 91 Celica that he has, and that he eats intergas for breakfast, and that he'd beat me all day long b/c he's car is light, but turns around and says that Mike's stock ass single cam could beat him b/c its lighter. We dont say anything b/c you cant tell people like that anything, plus he was towing my baby.

The nearest shop that I had friends at was Mainstream Performance. so in was towed there. Jesse, whom I use to work with at Nopi was there, I we got started, We figured it wasnt getting spark, so we start taking the dizzy apart, btw the whole time the Tow dude is still there just lookin around. Then comes that say,
'i told him he should get a really car like a skyline" we all just kinda blew him off.

Anyway the problem was the coil, jesse had an extra one so he gave it to me, I gave him like 10 buck, he was happen, the damn tow bill was 83. which sucked

Oh Well! :D

Last edited:

LiEkjAi

dam man, at least you got your car working now. for the tow guy, juss cuz it's lighter? ROFLMAO

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Kev_98IntegraLS said:
you shouldve been like

"Cool, so you want a fucking medal?"
dude was such a redneck, at one point I heard Jdm came from he's mouth......... :(

Winki

Undercover mod
Thats funny... LOL.. at least you got your car fixed.

my tow truck drivers car could stomp my ass though.. its a 10 sec civic..... because its lighter...LOL... but really 10.8...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
of course he's going to stop your ass winki, your car isnt really a car right now. lol

oh man, I love guys like that.... reminds me of the smart kid in my auto class that tried to solder his front licence plate on... lol

GSratedR

Rated R
mabey you guys could hang out and swap tips like you could teach him a thing or two about wrenchin and he could show you some cool stuff like how to date your sister. ahh good old rednecks....gods little practical joke. gotta love em.:lol:

macKdaddytran

my car is slow
same exact thing happened to me about a month ago. i was on the service ramp getting on the highway and it just died out. It was the ignition coil too. but my tow was only 50 bucks cause my tow truck driver was cool :D