TeamIntegra NJ Crazy Kickball 4/22

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
Date: April 22nd (tentative)

Place: Colonial Park - same park as Honda Tech meet

Time: lets say noon everyone meets up for pictures and Kickball game starts at 2pm.

Activities: Extreme Kickball game!!! (yes, with the original red ball that goes "ping!" when you kick it)

Perhaps a BBQ after the game if anyone is interested

Also, we can go for a little cruise afterwards, but I will warn you the cops WILL pull you over for even a license plate in your windshield instead of on the front. This isn't Newark where they have real crime to deal with. They will pull you over for the pettiest BS. AKA: BEHAVE!

Here is a link to the park's website

What I can do is have everyone meet me at the shop rite at the intersection of Route 206 and Amwell Road in Hillsborough at 11:30 am. To mapquest this destination, look for Route 206 & Amwell Road, Hillsborough, NJ 08844. For those that will be coming later, do a mapquest for 150 Mettlers Rd Somerset, NJ 08873, US.

Map of park grounds

I am going to post ground rules. These are the same rules that Pearl posted on HT for his meet. While I would hope, I shouldn't have to post these, even at the HT meet someone in an IS300 did a 5 minute long burn out while leaving. It's unnecessary.

GROUND RULES
I'm not going to tolerate the bs that happens at other meets. The Ben Franklin Bridge Meet was a disgrace. If you cannot act like an adult than DO NOT come to this meet. The police station is down the road, and Somerset cops are not the friendliest in the area. ( BELIEVE ME I KNOW!!!) This is a great spot to have a meet, I don't want any ass-clowns ruining this spot. If you can do that, then read the following:

NO REVVING
NO HITTING VTAK YO!
NO BOV (or simulators for that matter, get over it, you are already gay if you have one)
NO BURNOUTS
NO RACING
***If we hear any of that, you will lose your BOV, vtaks for the month, or tires on the spot ***
This is a FAMILY PARK with little kids around at all times. Lets not set a bad example in front of them.
Beer is not allowed in the park, so it will not be at our BBQ.
with all that said, DON'T BE A JACKASS.

I am really looking forward to this meet. I haven't played kickball in years and I think it will be a great way to all have fun! If a lot of people don't want to play kickball (for some un-godly reason) there are other options, such as mini golf at the park, paddle boats at the park which are gay, and a canoe and kayack rental place down the road. Depending on how many people we get interested in this meet, I may bring name tags for everyone to write their user-name and real name on.

I guess you can start spreading the word.... other clubs are welcome, but if anyone acts like a fucking fool I will just start killing people... You have been warned.

1.) Chickwithastick- Trish- Team Integra & HT
2.) 89stoner-- mike- Team Integra
3.) 96teggy088 - sean- Team Integra
4.) Monaco - Mario p.s...WOOOO!!! - Team Integra
5.) Rickeo- Chris (tentative) - Team Integra
6.) integra07060- Quan - Team Integra & G2IC
7.) speedooo- HT person I dont know their real name
8.) Shore96teg- Mike (he didn't say so, but I will make him go)- Team Integra
9.) 91acurainteg- Matt - Team Integra
10.) orangebarius- Barry (tentative) - Team Integra
11.) Dryice- Chris - Team Integra coming all the way from CT
12.) integrasarebest - fo sho - Team Integra & HT
13.) integra94lsb- Team Integra.. he may be on HT as well I dunno
14.) Johnnysadrunk- John- Team Integra & HT John I forget your HT name though...
15.) Yeahyeahyeah1- Team Integra
16.) elninolindo22- Team Integra
17.) DeDonDeRosa- Tentative- HT
18.) TypeX - "is going to F someone up in kickball" - lol HT
19.) civicboy18974- Tentative- HT
20.) h2b_eg8- HT
21.) Mr Carbon Fiber- Tentative- HT
23.) JDMspekoholic- Rick- Team-integra
24.) Crezydave- Team-integra
25.) BlackTeggy/Hollen - impestics.com/Team-integra
26.) Dryice- (tentative) - Team-integra
27.) Cliff - impestics.com
28.) nightblackrsx - impestics.com
29.) pearl - HT

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i wish i could go but i have work and plus im recovering from a broken foot that i never went to the doctor for :???:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Cheesenip said:
no BOV? Dude, my hks goes off at 10 Vac sometimes!
Most SRT4s I see or better yet hear their BOV go off at even 1,500/2,000 RPM. Why?

Back on topic, sounds like a cool meet. 8)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
g3teg97 said:
Most SRT4s I see or better yet hear their BOV go off at even 1,500/2,000 RPM. Why?

usually they block off the stock BOV b.c its junk and the air has to go somewhere...bc even if the tubo isnt makin power is still pushing air. That air has to go somewhere

GSROWNSU

g3teg97 said:

yea i've wondered the same...you always hear the bov of a srt4 loud and clear daily driving...i love the sound don't get me wrong lol but why??

g3teg97

Super Moderator
A lot of the time they're just acting like cocky little bastards, but its loud as hell at lower rpms. Not like a 240 or something when you hear it he's movin'.