Teach Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
everyones talking LS VTEC, in order to do this all you need is a VTEC head? ive seen around that it doesnt matter from what block it comes from, all is applicable? and it cant seem that easy to just get a head and tune the ecu to be VTEC'd. there has to be more. teach me

** and SORRY i know theres alot of topics but its a pain in the ass searching for all the topics on whatever pages theyre on and never know how old they are or even where they are on the forum .

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
invest the time to search...trust me everyone else is gonna be a bigger dick about searching than me. lol. but i can tell you that it takes a lot more than just a head

Bizkit64

Yo?
You'll need a Golden Eagle LSVTEC kit to deliver oil to the head. And it matters what head... can't go put a K series on a B series block now can ya...(lol just playin around.)

And if you want to make power you should look into some CTR cams, header, intake, ITM etc etc if you have'nt already.

jd94psi

Slightly Removed
i know not K series jackass aha, so in order to do cams, youd have to do the head regardless? idk what am ITN is .. and i have a dc sports header i just dont have it on cause i need a new downpipe unless i can put it on without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.