Tail Liight Removal

malicious01

Malicious01 .Ls/VTEC.
just bought 94 integra angel eyes jdm black housing with jdm cf taill lights... they should be coming in like next week... but i was wondering is the tail light asy to install... ive done headlights but never taillights... can someone tell me how to remove the taillights?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Yeah its easy, just take off the back panel and its pretty much self explanitory, there are about 6 or 7 8mm nuts, you're gonna need a deep socket...oh yeah and there is no such thing as JDM CF integra tails...LOL

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha. yeah it takes about 2 minutes of your time. and noooooo nothing such as jdm cf tail lights. i had them before when i bought the car and replaced them back to OEM. we call them ALTEZZAS.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
cabezzzdb8 said:
JDM cf tails?????? JDM angel eyes??????
you're not the only one that is confused but atleast he has LS/VTEC or maybe its an LS motor with a custom VTEC valve cover. :lol:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
you're not the only one that is confused but atleast he has LS/VTEC or maybe its an LS motor with a custom VTEC valve cover. :lol:
dude, where can i score one?

mteg

Automatic Lover
Those Altezza lights suck. I had them on a couple of years ago and all they did was fog up everytime I went to the carwash. I replaced them with my OEM ones, they look a lot better and don't leak or fog up. Skip the rice and spend your money elsewhere.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
mteg said:
Those Altezza lights suck. I had them on a couple of years ago and all they did was fog up everytime I went to the carwash. I replaced them with my OEM ones, they look a lot better and don't leak or fog up. Skip the rice and spend your money elsewhere.
oooooo big words from a big man. haha. jk. welcome to the clubbbbbbbbbb.

speedin

The Transporter
Ok guys your being VERY! Mean here, he might not know it was rice? He just fell for the marketing. So instead of bashing lets help him out.

1: Dont install them, just return them and get a refund. Your car will thank you and itll look better (that goes for the headlight AND taillights)

2: Dont listen to the JDM crap. you want to see REAL jdm? This is a REAL JDM integra

(note the parts, no angel eyes or CF tails)

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
speedin said:
Ok guys your being VERY! Mean here, he might not know it was rice? He just fell for the marketing. So instead of bashing lets help him out.

1: Dont install them, just return them and get a refund. Your car will thank you and itll look better (that goes for the headlight AND taillights)

2: Dont listen to the JDM crap. you want to see REAL jdm? This is a REAL JDM integra

(note the parts, no angel eyes or CF tails)
:beer:

malicious01

Malicious01 .Ls/VTEC.
yeah i mthinking bout returning the tailights.. but i wanna keep my headlights =P and no vtec kit, just ls/vtec motor... bought it from va listings for 2500 with all nessecary wiring and harnesses... pretty nice... 8urcivic, you should check into va listings since you live nearby... you should also check out inline pro, brauning and vip motors... good stuff man