Suggestion: ClubIntegra Store

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Now, I know ClubCivic has a thing were you can make donations to keep the site running. Obviously you need money to keep a site up and running so I was just thinking, why not have a store where we sell T Shirts, decals, license plate frames, hats, hoddies, etc. That way we can rep CI and also get money to run the site.

What do you guys think?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Yeap best idea EVA!!!!, with that there wouldnt be anymore excuses about buying decals, plus it just would be alot simpler

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Tunersports.com is the parts hook up. We could do what the other site I post on does. When there is a big enough demand, take some orders for shirts, colored decals, beenies, and such. Then order them all at once, there probably wont be a huge demand for that shit until the site gets a lot more members. Ive been tellin people about it, when they say "sick of dickhead mods on whatever.com"

slikk

Money Getter
Ominous G2 said:
Tunersports.com is the parts hook up. We could do what the other site I post on does. When there is a big enough demand, take some orders for shirts, colored decals, beenies, and such. Then order them all at once, there probably wont be a huge demand for that shit until the site gets a lot more members. Ive been tellin people about it, when they say "sick of dickhead mods on whatever.com"
tunersports is heavy into Civic parts and civic discounts .. and you can pass that message onto Jay Jay.
i get better prices and more selections for my G2 from ultrarev.com

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Ive been thinking about making a website. Jay Jay would have to give me a hand with his mad web design skills. Such as RevAuto.

Integraparts.com would sell all generation integra parts. Dont know how much it would cost to start it. Think that name is already takin.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Would have to carry some clubintegra decals, to get the word out. Not sure how hard it would be to start.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Ominous G2 said:
Ive been thinking about making a website. Jay Jay would have to give me a hand with his mad web design skills. Such as RevAuto.

Integraparts.com would sell all generation integra parts. Dont know how much it would cost to start it. Think that name is already takin.
You forget that I just graduated from College from a school that specializes in Digital Media, which includes web design.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Integraparts.com is taken. Here's the info.

There's no site up, so we could try and contact him and maybe purchase the domain name from him.

Registrant:
RNL
9484 Lenox Crater Ct.
Las Vegas, NV 89148
US

Domain Name: INTEGRAPARTS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Ozawa, Lincoln kierf@kierf.net
8532 Sweet Cedar Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89143
US
702-279-4646 fax: 123 123 1234

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC. customerservice@networksolutions.com
13200 Woodland Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171-3025
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 16-May-2006.
Record created on 16-May-2000.
Database last updated on 1-Nov-2005 19:49:06 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS31.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.228.18
NS32.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.225.162

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
slikk said:
tunersports is heavy into Civic parts and civic discounts .. and you can pass that message onto Jay Jay.
i get better prices and more selections for my G2 from ultrarev.com
I can get most parts.. they just aren't listed on the site. If you ever need anything pm first for quote ;)

And yes, once the site gets larger I will do some bulk orders for t-shirts and such. As for now I only have decals and they aren't really selling so I don't want to dump more money into something else if its just going to site around for a year or so.

If you build it, they will come.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
g3teg97 said:
You forget that I just graduated from College from a school that specializes in Digital Media, which includes web design.
I actualley didnt forget because I honestly never knew that.