Such a bitch...

DarkDB1

When I said i was going to leave the DB1 as it sat, I think it heard me.

My next plan of attack was leave the DB1 as it was and focus on buying a new car and enjoy my money.

After i stook to my plan... Driving along when me and my sister hear a odd noise... Music down... Im trying to find out what the noise was... Just when i made the decision to get off the freeway the car begin's to wobble like hell... So i pull over in a non lit place of a high speed freeway.

Get out... Nice, a blow out at midnight... I dont have a spare tire or the tool's to change it... So im calling people to see where they are located and if they have a spare tire i can borrow.

20 minutes later... My brother has a 94 Civic Sedan.

I get my dad to swing by my brother's place and bring the spare tire, The jack and lug wrench...

Get home... Now the spare tire is DINKY i mean 1" smaller and it wouldnt fit, It was as is close to the brake caliper.

So it's not safe to drive.

I let it sit for alittle over a week and used my dads truck...

Then my dad's getting frustrated as i take my time looking for wheel's... I found 2 people... 1 set was 16" mesh wheels in mint condition... Asking price $600 and he's local... I send a email the same day he put up the page... He reply's the next day with a bid of $450... Ok i was going to give the $600 flat out... But if i can save money... Hey why not... So i say $550 and pick up same day... Guy bid's $600, I match the $600 and offer same day pick up... Nope he doesnt like me for some reason. Now it's Thursday and i need wheels ASAP. 17" subzero's... Im iffy... Email... No reply 5PM come's by... No patience.

Went and dropped $850 on these.

I dislike the SI's so changing a tire was out of the question (2 other tires are just bald).

Brand new wheels/tires... They dont look bad IMO... So much for leaving it as is...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
i read this title and thought this post was about Josh...

i liked the si's...

B18TEG

BLACK DA
looking sexy alan . . . keep it up and stop messing up wheels. . . lol. whats the plan for the si's?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
They don't look bad! Fit your car pretty good.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
what kinda rims are those? they look c0o :thumbup: $850 ain't cheaP :shock:.. lol. i think you coulda took off the si rim, went to a tire shop and buy a used 15" tire for cheap and use it temporarily til you could find a good deal.

i guess it depends if you need tires / rims asap or willing to wait.

DarkDB1

B18TEG: Selling the SI's to a friend for $50... Giving a friend a "hook up" i guess...

DailyDrivingDB8: The thought crossed my mind on getting 1 used tire... But 2 other tire's were near the metal wire's... And i really disliked the SI's... Mainly because they need re-finishing and center caps... and balancing... Oh and they are Enkei's.