Street racing club-Integra's

MightyMouse

Hey was up guys and gurls, me and 3 others are thinking about starting or joining a street racing club in Atlanta, Georgia. If you have one, or are in one or want to go in with me. Post up... Dont mind joining a newbie club, but realize im no noob, nor are my cars. POST UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
MightyMouse said:
Hey was up guys and gurls, me and 3 others are thinking about starting or joining a street racing club in Atlanta, Georgia. If you have one, or are in one or want to go in with me. Post up... Dont mind joining a newbie club, but realize im no noob, nor are my cars. POST UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
:thumbdown :wak: :nono:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
im not going to lie. i occasionally street race in philly and in nj but please dont start a "street racing club" . this isnt a newbie club. :roll:

ltrain

IntegrasAreBest said:
im not going to lie. i occasionally street race in philly and in nj but please dont start a "street racing club" . this isnt a newbie club. :roll:
:werd: :wstupid:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
MightyMouse said:
You my friend :pimp:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ok listen up newb... you need to be set straight. im sure all or at least a good number of us have been out and raced on the streets somewhere... but to start a "club" doing it is just plain retarded. its like going around saying "hey lets start a raping teenage girls club". and on another note... you send me this ridiculous PM...
MightyMouse said:
Not bad for a newbie---But you need a VTEC. If you ever want some real damage. You dont use your car for racing do you? And for future notice, THANKS FOR REPLYING, if your ever in GA talk to me.
like i dont even know where to start. having "a VTEC" doesnt mean jack shit. there plenty of non VTEC hondas and acuras that OWN those with VTEC. so do us all a favor and do a little research before you make stupid comments. and what does me racing or not racing my car have to do with anything? you think youre some big badass car god because you wanna start a street racing club or something? or is it that i dont have some ridiculous dead weight body kit and a big ass wing and a roof scoop? or are you just irritated because some of us are more responsible and maybe know that their future lives depend on their driving record.

dont come on this site being all cocky thinking you know everything because i assure you that you dont. and its going to get you absolutely no where except possibly kicked off the site.

[/rant]

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
that dude is a fucking dumbass ......some of the most serious street cars in jersey are ls-turbo tegs and civics. even all motor ls's can own people. fucking ban this dude. :banhim:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
his car is all riced out and hes calling us newbs ? what a dumbass i hope to dosent come back. Fucking idiot.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
cabezzzdb8 said:
This is what that fucker drives

:rolf: :alcoholic :haha: :banana: :whip: :nono: :banhim:
where do you think i got the body kit / roof scoop / big ass wing comment from in my rant? lol