Starter help?

Joepb4life

Hey my car is having trouble starting. iam pretty sure its the starter and dont really know any thing about that so i turn to u guys.the symptoms are:when i try to turn my car on the power for the car will turn on radio and everything it just wont even try to turn over nothing happends.If u have a help tip like wht kind of starter i should get or just any thing it will be appreciated.THANKS ALOT!

GSRacer01

does it click wen u turn the key to start? cus i had the same prob last nite...everything was on...lights on my dash, radio and even the dome lights turned on. all it was, was that my battery was almost dead. lol, i jus turned it a couple more times and it started. if that doesnt work, try jumping it. hope that helps somehow

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
yo just crank da car and crack the starter with a hammer .... it should start then ... if not then it might be some thing else

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Is it manual??Push that shit and pop the clutch!!.I did that for like two months cuz i was super broke..I always invited a friend for the ride..jus so i didn't have to push myself...LMAO good times..good times..

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea ppl hearing the clicking sound..and see that their gauges and stuff light up..but car isnt starting...but really its your battery folks...just jump it and it will start. happen many times 8/10 times its the battery