stanley sidemarkers

i3lakeintegra

i just bought stanley JDM dc2 sidemarkers and i was wondering, are they supposed to be on when the lights come on? and then flash when turning? or are they off and come on only when turn signals are on. i know i can do either, but how do they come stock?

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea that was how i had it when i first installed them. blinkers...but after my accident i had to rewire them, i rewired them to my parking light for fun. and at nite...it makes the car stand out so much. and looks alot nicer. but i suggest if u wire them to be on with ur parking lights. change ur bulb to LED.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have mine wired so they are on all the time, and blink with the signals.

4door_JayDM

Jay-Dee
yea let me know too cuz i'm waiting for mine to come in the mail now and would like to know how to have them on all the time and blink when turning.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
MoJoJoJo said:
^ how did u wire it to be on and blink when u use the turn signal?
Might be different with a g2. I installed one pieces, they only have 3 bulbs insted of 4. The turn signal next to the corner went to the fender and the corner became only the parking. Looks better. A lot of people put orange bulbs in the corner and use that as the signal.

i3lakeintegra

cabezzzdb8 said:
They're supposed to be off, and flash when turning
alright, so how should i wire this? just run wire down to the turn signal in the bumper? or is there an easier way? thanks guys

diablo2184

damn, i forgot how i did mine, but if you search this forum or Team-Integra.net, then u can find it.

there are 3 wires, just use a test light and find out which is the one that just the indicator. Turn on the car, turn on the hazards and see which wire flashes with the test light. and then the other wire from the sidemarker is ground with the bumper light.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
=\ jdm dc5's only have 2 wire.

i ran my wire through the fender, over the wheel well...to my parking light harness. and connected to there.