Squeaky Pedal?

GSROWNSU

Does anyone elses clutch pedal squeak? Mine is startin to do it a lil now is there something that just needs lube or what? It didn't do it before but once in a while now it'll squeak when i push it down.

slikk

Money Getter
lube it before it start to stick .. taht happened to me .. scary as hell.

what every you do DONT RELEASE THE SPRING... its a bitch to re-attach

clea it up with some WD-40 then greese the grumments.

Vim0314

slikk said:
lube it before it start to stick .. taht happened to me .. scary as hell.

what every you do DONT RELEASE THE SPRING... its a bitch to re-attach

clea it up with some WD-40 then greese the grumments.

i have this same problem... can u explain like step by step how to do it... im not a pro.. im a n00b... so i dont know much :cry: ....

where do i need to use the WD-40???

slikk

Money Getter
Tools,

if you are a big person .. get little guy to help you out
get a flash light
get a can of WD-40
Get some grease
get a rag/towel/plastic
get safety glasses
------------------------------------------------------------
layout the rag/towel/plastic under the pedals

put the glasses on

get you head up under the driver side dash and Locate and apply WD-40 to all moving parts
(at the clutch pedal hinge there is a rubber bushing. try rocking the pedal side to side to get the wd-40 and greese up in there . also clean and lube the spring attachment points.

depress the cluth a few times and listen for squeaking

test drive

done

Vim0314

no the thing is... i hear the squeaking comeing form the line... i guess there is some kinda cable connecting the cluth pedal to what ever and i think thats the calbe thats makeing the sound :???:

chicolindopr

yo i got da same problem and so does my cuzin i was also wondering wtf dat was lol.....so all i gotta do is spray some wd-40 and it should be all good???

slikk

Money Getter
chicolindopr said:
yo i got da same problem and so does my cuzin i was also wondering wtf dat was lol.....so all i gotta do is spray some wd-40 and it should be all good???

thats what i did

slikk

Money Getter
Vim0314 said:
no the thing is... i hear the squeaking comeing form the line... i guess there is some kinda cable connecting the cluth pedal to what ever and i think thats the calbe thats makeing the sound :???:

get up under there with a flash light and have a look around