Sport compact nationals

Integra01

Hey i just found out that i am going to the sport compact nationals on october 1st. It is in Englishtown New Jersey. Anybody else going or interested in going?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Hey Just Wanted To Let You Know Its Gonna Be A Deff Of Me Going I Got My Moms To Watch My Dog So I Can Head Out There So Lemme Know What Time Your Going Maybe We Can Meet Up And Hang Out I Should Be There With A Few Ppl Imma Be In My Teggy My Buddy In His Type R Two Civic Si's One Of Them Is Turbo And A Turbo Beetle So Lemme Know

Integra01

teggyls said:
Hey Just Wanted To Let You Know Its Gonna Be A Deff Of Me Going I Got My Moms To Watch My Dog So I Can Head Out There So Lemme Know What Time Your Going Maybe We Can Meet Up And Hang Out I Should Be There With A Few Ppl Imma Be In My Teggy My Buddy In His Type R Two Civic Si's One Of Them Is Turbo And A Turbo Beetle So Lemme Know
Sweet deal man. I think I am goin on saturday and sunday. Sunday is a definate, but i dont know about saturday. Sunday i heard is the better day because they have the finals, and nice ass car show, and even a bikini contest :shock: Im prolly gonna be with 10 people. Couple of tegs and civics. Tell me what you are thinking

Last edited by a moderator:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
Im Goin On Saturday I Would Stay Till Sunday But I Cant A Lil Upset About That But Hell Its Gonna Be My First Time Racing So Idc Still Gotta Go Pick Up A Helmet Be4 I Go Damn Jersey Requires All Drivers To Have Them Oh Well Should Be Fun Ne Ways

Integra01

teggyls said:
Im Goin On Saturday I Would Stay Till Sunday But I Cant A Lil Upset About That But Hell Its Gonna Be My First Time Racing So Idc Still Gotta Go Pick Up A Helmet Be4 I Go Damn Jersey Requires All Drivers To Have Them Oh Well Should Be Fun Ne Ways
Yo bro i just found out that i am goin both days. This is gonna be sweet. We should figure out a time and a place to meet. Or i can just give u my cell phone number or something. You are going to run, thats cool as shit. Tell me what time you plan on going, and i'll try to leave around that time also

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
hey man my bad i didnt get around to comen back here but i was up there saturday i ran down the track twice in a white integra i was chillen in the pits most of the time next to a kid in a red integra with slow written on the lip and a kid with a gti to bad we didnt get a chance to meet up

Integra01

teggyls said:
hey man my bad i didnt get around to comen back here but i was up there saturday i ran down the track twice in a white integra i was chillen in the pits most of the time next to a kid in a red integra with slow written on the lip and a kid with a gti to bad we didnt get a chance to meet up
yea it sucks. Was it your integra that you were running? what did you end up running?

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
i ran early in the mournin i ended up runnin a best of 16.2 my cars pretty much stock only intake and exhaust and i got stuck running with my system and all that stuff in the car because only my girl came with me and i had no one too watch the stuff