Spiritual Cleansing to Remove negative energy uae, African witchcraft spells, Hex removal chants, traditional medicine, Divorce spell +27639896887 usa

papaomar

Blockage Removal - Remove What Is Holding You Back - Rid Your Energy of Self Imposed Restrictions +27639896887

☆ DESCRIPTION ☆

Blockages can hold us back from moving forward in our lives the way we deserve. Blockages can come from past traumas, childhood, relationships, and many other things. They are pieces of ourselves we are truly trying to protect, but it stops of from seeing clearly and making decisions based on what we truly want. This spell is intended to release the binds of these blockages and help your intended target move forward, free from this hinderance. If you need help deciding if this spell is right for you, send me a message <3.

Once you purchase your Spell, please send me any info you can't fit in the personalization in a direct message. You can expect to hear back from me 48-72 business days of purchase, but if it is time sensitive you will need to order priority.

☆ INFORMATION ☆
In order to do your spell, I need the following in an Etsy message or included in the comments when you purchase this spell:
  • Your name and the name of the person you want to target with this spell. If this is a summoning then this is not necessary.
  • Your date of birth and, if possible, the date of birth of the person you are targeting with your spell.
  • The outcome you are looking to accomplish with this spell. You can also give me a backstory if that is pertinent.
☆ EXPECTATIONS ☆
I will contact you within 48-72 hours of purchase without priority or emergency add-on. Please keep in mind that some conversation may be necessary before I can complete your spell. Also, please note that spells purchased after business hours will not be seen until the next day. I do not have set business hours, but I do need to sleep. <3 Once I receive all your information I will perform your spell.

☆ ABOUT ME ☆
Hello! My name is omar and I am a second-generation psychic, medium, empath, and practicing witch. I love helping people. My readings are fast and accurate, I feel it is very sacred work to connect with others' energy and I appreciate every moment of getting to work with you <3. Any information you provide me is completely confidential. Ask me anything! There is no judgment here. I am open ears and open arms.

ALL SERVICES ARE PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL.

FOR MORE INFORMATION.

Call Or Whatsapp: +27639896887
Email: sheikhomarlovespell@gmail.com
Visit: https://www.facebook.com/strongestmalepsychic

Available On What's App 24 Hours