SouthEast Meet--()---

MightyMouse

Alright was up guys and gals, Here it is the official SouthEast meet.>><< Reply if your interested, if any one would like to establish this meet with me and 4 of my buds. Please post up. :p And post were your from>:roll:

speedin

The Transporter
MightyMouse said:
Alright was up guys and gals, Here it is the official SouthEast meet.>><< Reply if your interested, if any one would like to establish this meet with me and 4 of my buds. Please post up. :p And post were your from>:roll:
Wait a minute..

A: who are you

B: whats this meet

You just trying to jump on here and start a meet?? If so its gonna take a little more than that.

MightyMouse

Who am I

Wow really nice hospitality. But, I am just curious if anyone would like to establish a meet for the southeast. I have about 12 people I know who have integra's around Atlanta and just wanted to get a meet together.

speedin

The Transporter
MightyMouse said:
Wow really nice hospitality. But, I am just curious if anyone would like to establish a meet for the southeast. I have about 12 people I know who have integra's around Atlanta and just wanted to get a meet together.
What im saying is if we dont even know who you are why would we drive are cars to this meet? Hell, maybe we will get their and get car jacked LOL, j/k. Also when it comes to meets you cant have enough information on it. That and plans for the WHOLE meet help. Just tryin to help, thier must be a reason all out South-east members havent posted here yet isnt their?

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
speedin said:
Wait a minute..

A: who are you

B: whats this meet

You just trying to jump on here and start a meet?? If so its gonna take a little more than that.
lmfao :rolf: