Someone Help Me

99jdmgsr

Ok I Bought A 98 Gsr A Few Months Ago.. I Bought It For 3400 It Has 214k Miles.. Has New Plugs And Dizzy And Fuel Injectors.... And Heres The Problem.. I Start My Car It Runs Great But When I Give Gas It Wants To Die It Kinda Seems Like Something Cloging It From Geting Air.. So I Replaced The O2 Sensor And The Map Sensor.. Same Shit.. So I Go To The Tps Sensor(throttle Position Sensor) And Every Time I Unplug It And Give Gas It Runs Perfect Except The Rpm's Are Kinda High.. But When I Plug It Back In The Same Crap Happens.. I Know Theres Alot Of Ppl On Here That Know There Shit.. Can Some One Help Me Out I Really Need A Car Just Sold My 99 Dc2..

Thanks Alot

Papaboy

Omni Power Replacement TPS (Throttle Position Sensor)

Omnipower TPS sensors were designed to directly replace worn out or broken OEM TPS sensors. Over time TPS sensors wear out, break, or develop intermittent false voltage signals. These problems cause bad gas mileage, lost HP, and intermittent hesitations, stumbling or bogging. Up until now New TPS sensors were only available if you purchased a new OEM throttle body. Each sensor is built to OEM Specs and includes a new gasket. Omnipower TPS sensors come with a 5 year warranty to the original purchaser.

Integra (1994-2001) $ 75.00

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=5&pagenum=5

10th item down the list.

99jdmgsr

Hey Thanks For The Info Bro.. Do You Think Ls Throttle Body Nad Tps Sensor Will Fit On A Gsr.. I Took My Tps Sensor Of I Had To Play Around With It.. Do You Think Its A Hole In One Of The Hoses Or Gas Lines Some Thing Like That