some more new goodies

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
went to pleasenton to get an exhaust ... found out the guy had some other shit too so i ended up goin to the bank then his house so i ended up with

apexi n1 full catback
ingalls front camber kit
b&m short shifter

a question about the b&m my friend has a civic and said it sits hella forward so you gotta sit straighter to get at it ... im guessin this isnt really a problem in the integra cause its a different shifter just the same brand ... but this thing is straight no bends pretty much

does anyone else have the n1? I hear its hella loud, but i figure its the same diameter piping as the greddy evo which sounds sick, my friend has the greddy on his 94 gsr.

Im prob gonna put the shifter, exhaust, and hitch on my car on monday. I figure i can install the hitch and shifter easier when the exhaust is out of the way.

Does anyone have tips on getting the entire car off the ground? I was thinking back up on ramps then jack up the front and put it on jackstands but im not sure how safe that would be?

209SpoonDC2

My friend has the Apex'i N1 on his '00 SI, his piping is 2 1/4". They are loud. He actually modified his by cutting out the resonators on the b-pipe and adding a test pipe. It is loud as F*CK!!!!!

209SpoonDC2

Just out of curiosity, why do you have Calvin pissing on JDM sticker when you just bought a JDM exhaust? 8)

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
my definition probably differs from yours. I consider JDM to be STOCK parts from japan, nothing more. This is an aftermarket exhaust, so to me it isnt jdm, regardless of where the company is headquartered.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
silencer? Whats the fun in that?

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
heres the pics

decided not to put the short shifter on. For sale $40 + ship if anyone wants it.

exhaust

hitch installed

ghetto fablous "lift"

and the reason i couldnt get the exhaust on today is i couldnt get this bitch off. If you are in the bay area and have access to air tools and / or a lift hit me up

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
put the short shifter in man you'll feel the difference. just dont shift quick cuz then you'll fuck with synchros

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i aint fittin to lean forward thoguh when i shift cause i ride gstyle cause im so tall

209SpoonDC2

Melt said:
my definition probably differs from yours. I consider JDM to be STOCK parts from japan, nothing more. This is an aftermarket exhaust, so to me it isnt jdm, regardless of where the company is headquartered.
Oh, b/c to me the Apex'i has the JDM look. I haven't seen a domestic tuner that makes an exhaust for imports that looks like that :) The Skunk2 exhaust would probably be the closest thing to it, but still looks like shit, IMO.

BTW, good choice to NOT put the short shifter in.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
ok for one, ia gree with the JDM thing man, but i dont hate it liek royally, i agree the stock parts thing, 2nd, i want your stock exhaust, if only you lived closer, i hate exhausts!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
im keepin the stock exhaust .... i learned my lesson with my old 91 civic people generally dont want modded cars so if and when i sell i put everything back to stock and sell all the aftermarket stuff.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Melt said:
and the reason i couldnt get the exhaust on today is i couldnt get this bitch off. If you are in the bay area and have access to air tools and / or a lift hit me up
just take it to a muffler shop. they will break the bolts loose for you for around $15 and then you can just drive it home and unbolt it. thats what i was originally gonna do but then i decided not to use the stock cat so i just took everything off in one piece basically