Some intake questions

ACURAinTEGraKID

I am new to this site and have a few questions. I just got my 93 integra gs and the first thing I want to do is an air intake system. I have narrowed it down to two choices. I am on a budget as I have to pay for school so I am looking at an AEM short ram intake or the weaponr secret intake. I was jsut wondering if anyone had either of these in their car and if you do could you post some pics for me. Thanks.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
Aem all the way. But if you really want the bang for your buck I'd go with a cai either aem or injen. Imho. Unless your buying or building a heat shield for your sri.

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
which ever one you want dude, there is not going to be a big difference in the HP gains is both are short ram

ACURAinTEGraKID

So I think I am going to go with the weapon r intake for 180. The only thing is I have heard they aren't street legal. Is this true or what? Do you get any hassle from cops and is it really that loud?

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
So I think I am going to go with the weapon r intake for 180. The only thing is I have heard they aren't street legal. Is this true or what? Do you get any hassle from cops and is it really that loud?
I could be wrong, but I don't think its illegal to have. just go on youtube and search weapon r secret intake and watch some of the videos. I don't think its loud enough to do any real harm.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
I got looking again on erz and for CI you can get the aem sri for 140 shipped. after listening to videos on youtube I decided to go with the aem because the weapon r has to much of a whine to it.