SoCal Torrance In N Out Weekly Meet!

andyjinkim

Date: Every Friday
Time: 9:00 PM~whenever.
Place: Torrance Crossroads In-n-Out on the intersection of Lomita and Crenshaw.

Okay, this a new meet, so I'm hoping it works out. The parking lot is large, so there should be parking at 9. We'll start the meets on this coming Friday, March 10. As usual, no burning out, doughnuts, our dumba$$es allowed. You can get food at several places around here, In n Out, Chipotle, L&L, and a bunch of asian places.

We'll cruise on Crenshaw. It's a nice, WIDE street. hahaha.

Puente Hills and San Diego were way too far, so I decided to create my own meet :) It'll be fun guys COME!!

Address to In n Out is...
24445 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505

See you there!

b18c_teg

andyjinkim said:
Date: Every Friday
Time: 9:00 PM~whenever.
Place: Torrance Crossroads In-n-Out on the intersection of Lomita and Crenshaw.

Okay, this a new meet, so I'm hoping it works out. The parking lot is large, so there should be parking at 9. We'll start the meets on this coming Friday, March 10. As usual, no burning out, doughnuts, our dumba$$es allowed. You can get food at several places around here, In n Out, Chipotle, L&L, and a bunch of asian places.

We'll cruise on Crenshaw. It's a nice, WIDE street. hahaha.

Puente Hills and San Diego were way too far, so I decided to create my own meet :) It'll be fun guys COME!!

Address to In n Out is...
24445 Crenshaw Blvd
Torrance, CA 90505

See you there!
Well I would go but it would be just u and me if u only posted the meet in here, not many ppl from s.cal here. I don't really like going to these kind of meets because theirs always some ppl fucking around and then the cops start busting ppl for MOD's but if I go i might take my stock rsx-s.