So whats the best one

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
Alright, so in the next couple of months, most likely sometime around april or may, i will be looking to do a swap. When i do this, waht is the best one? I have heard alot of differnt things to do. But i want to get some more opinions of some people on here. what do you think the best swap, thats puts down decent power, but isnt so expensive is? i saw a gsr fullswap on hmotorsonline i bliever that was like almost 3k but came with everything. or should i get something with a b16, or like a high compression ls/vteck. sorry if these are stupid and or ignorant questions but i just want to get the right swap for my tastes

samace_sg

Second Glance
if you drop a type r.. why not a GSR and build it up

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
JDM B18C, cheap, great platform to build on, pretty much a type R, just the jdm version.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Why not piece a block and head together. You could do some searching and get them both kinda cheaper than just a full "change over."

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
i dunno, honestly im doing all this in the dark, i really have no experience with engines and swaps so its all new to me tryin to figure out whats best. my two orginal options were either a B20 or a GSR