so im alomst done

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
alright, so i dont really post on here to often. so its not like you guys know who the hec i am or anything. but Anyways, i thought i would share that my exterior is almost done. Mod wise on the outside i have almost gotten everything that i want and can afford for this part of my car. here below is a list of what i have or will have in the near future:

Mugen carbon fiber lip
Tein lowering springs
Kyb agx adjustable's
15'' fitapaldi rims. painted ( not sure what color yet) with polished lip
Type R side skirts (not OEM optional Sideskirts)
OEM Replica Rear lip for 94-97
OEM Fogs
OEM Carbon Fiber hood

that list is only a few options that will be on my car within the next month or two hopefully. Once i am done with the outside i plan on diving into the engine and gettin that taken care of an maybe do the interior while im at it.

At one point i had planned on selling this car cuz i was tired of it and wanted something with lower miles nad a little new. but, then i came to my sense and decided to go ahead and finish it to make it something that i am proud off....When i get a chance ill post pics of where it stands now....but i just thought i would fill you all in.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
are u talking about the aztec/type-s or whatever else theyre called?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
You should start posting more so we know who the hec you are.

Could those skirts be like a techno-r?? I think Vis makes a Techno-R usually resembles Mugen.