so i need yalls help

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
well i've recently been thinking about changin up my front end once again. I know i just got it to the look that i kinda want...but now im starting to think that i want something else. im very indamndecisive. i was thinking about one of those front ends taht some people have, not the jdm ones. but something that has headlights OTHER then teh JDM ones or Circle ones. i forget what their called and what not. The thing is im trying to have to chang up my hood or my fenders or anything. but is there anything like that that would look good? post up yalls opinions for me please!

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
i dont really like the front bumper but i do like the lights. goes with the back lights in my opinion.

SOLOTR95

Im one to not worry about what other people think. I think that your car should represent you and what you like. But if it was me I would stick to its roots like JDM or USDM with TYPE-R LIP.

So if you want the car to look like shit then hell go for it :lol: JK

GOOD LUCK .... MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
cl conversions used to be so in .... i think it looks good if done right

the lexus though thats just ugly

Sirfallsalot243

Theres an integra with a CL front end conversion sitting at the junkyard near me. Its been there for about a year- no one wants it. :lol:

blacknightteg

I drive a Reject Special
i dunon i jsut wanted osmething a little differnt from everyone selse, im goin to stick with my usdm front end fro a while, but i just wanted somethin whre i didnt have to change the fenders or hood as well and the cl or tl or what ever you dont have to i dont think and they have the rectangular lights.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
only modification is the bumper and making brackets for the headlights.

friends car from WAY BACK IN THE DAY... lol. b20 turbo

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
watever bumper you decide on, its gonna require some fabrication to make it flush.