So i got an idea

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I got this random Idea today while driving home from school to go to the local carpet store and get some tan carpet that matches my new floor mats, and maybe a lighter color for my head liner instead of the pleather.

What do you think?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
easier to clean the pleather shit. Nobody likes cleaning headliners, especially if you smoke.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I dont smoke and i get free details whenever i want/need them.

F U mojo, you don't even drive a DA.

To obd1kenobi, I really like my tan interior, just not the carpet, its discustingly dirty.

To everyone but mojo, is it really that bad of an idea?

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Kuchtaboy said:
To everyone but mojo, is it really that bad of an idea?
Im not going to say its a bad idea, i just really hate tan lol!

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Give it a try, thats what this whole custom thing is all about, first how much is it going to cost?????

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Haven't checked yet... lol Hopefully i can look on sunday. Place closes at 5 and i get home everyday at about 5:02 lol

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
stupid idea /thread
ahahahaha. coming from the king of pointless threads. id say go for it, if you can get it cheap enough. and since u like tan then stick with it. also i think it should help absorb some noise inside the car

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I went to the carpet store today and they have nothing that would do it for me i don't think. Nothing is water resistant, and I couldn't find anything short enough for a headliner. I'm going to look at a bigger store some time, but have no clue when I'll have time to do it. Kind of depressing

speedin

The Transporter
Kuchtaboy said:
I went to the carpet store today and they have nothing that would do it for me i don't think. Nothing is water resistant, and I couldn't find anything short enough for a headliner. I'm going to look at a bigger store some time, but have no clue when I'll have time to do it. Kind of depressing
water proffing is easy (take it from me i have a convertable). their is this stuff called stoch gaurd. its for like tents and rain coats. but it will make water bead on any fabric. wal-mart has it in the camping section